Inside Out (2015) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 92
leechers: 15
updated:
Added by YIFY3.72M in Movies > 3D Movies
Torrent verified. Downloaded 28,953 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • add Inside Out to bookmarks
  • Release date: 19 June 2015
  • Writers: Pete Docter (original story by), Ronnie Del Carmen (original story by), Pete Docter (screenplay), Meg LeFauve (screenplay), Josh Cooley (screenplay), Bill Hader (additional dialogue by), Michael Arndt (additional written material), Amy Poehler (additional
  • Language: English
Summary:

Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley's mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although Joy, Riley's main and most important emotion, tries to keep things positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house and school.

Written by Deckard.Shaw328.13K
Inside Out (2015) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.44 GB)
  Inside.Out.2015.1080p.3D.HSBS.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4 1.44 GB
  WWW.YTS.TO.jpg 103.5 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2096673/

IMDB RATING: 8.5

FORMAT.......................: MP4
CODEC........................: X264
GENRE........................: Animation / Adventure
FILE SIZE....................: 1.44 GB
RESOLUTION...................: 1920*1080
FRAME RATE...................: 23.976 fps
LANGUAGE.....................: English
RUNTIME......................: 94 mins

Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley's mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although Joy, Riley's main and most important emotion, tries to keep things positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house and school.

SCREEN SHOTS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.44 GB
seeders:96
leechers:10
Inside Out (2015) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Inside Out (2015) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
ExtraTorrent
Torrent hash: C54EA210FC98A6C7E7F29597E2B89921A412FAF5

Top Comments

Joo5t1128
Seems like this is YIFY's last torrent. Thanks YIFY3.72M
beebabeebs551
audio: 10video: 10
I love you YIFY and you will forever be missed. The only thing just as important as film, is the access to film. You provided something that humanity needed to help understand itself. You have inspired and brought entertainment to millions around the world and you will not be forgotten!
RB72243
Thanks for Everything YIFY we will miss you forever cry
anonymous
well, just thank you I guess. :/

All Comments

audio
9/10
video
9/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

lol 8 months later and some people are just now noticing that the legendary YIFY is no longer with us....how is that even possible. Fraudulent YIFY lovers trying to fake their love for him. Damn shame is what that is. YIFY FO LYFE!
The thought that YIFY won't be uploading anymore is just an ABSOLUTE SHAME!! You will be missed ... thank you for all the wonderful grade A movies you brought to so ant people .
Comment is deleted

Comment is deleted
Apparently it is. I noticed today the website is up, I don't know since when. And it's legit. But I don't see any news about it being back and stuff, I only remember reading the website was down for good. Can someone explain?
It`s actually not legit. There is a YIFY website up but its not actually him. Just frauds trying to be him.

Show More All

User Opinions

Viewer_554626, swkelly673054, Kazan.1260, 5umm3rb1153, mU$!c898, Sal008591, prinzj284, ranger346259, sameeramm227, jethronom25 ... And 496 more
Azamaki928, chizler45171, raytedjaja124, galfas_gr99, orosviejos81, usman33315, Jhyhn1
Report a bug Open chat